- Internet browser option allows for access to a company's Intranet for retrieval of M&Ps, engineering records, and work orders.
- Wireless technologies including 802.11 and Bluetooth make laptop integration easy for a field technician.
- Remote GUI feature allows for testing from browser-capable remote devices, such as laptops, PCs, and pocket PCs.
- Workorder integration and close-out testing via PC integration - Enables integration with PC devices for access to back-office systems and workorder databases, utilizing Internet-based technologies. Connects to a laptop via wireless or wired connections.
- Remote probe - Allows centrally located technicians to access and perform testing with the FST-2000 located at the customer premise or unmanned CO using analog dial-up/Ethernet access and a standard Internet browser.
- Technical support - Enables technical support personnel to provide real-time support to technicians in the field who may have problems setting up test equipment using a variety of modem technologies and a standard Internet browser.
- Reduces the need for bringing a laptop to every job - Provides basic PC functionality, including file transfer, VT100 emulation, printing capabilities, Internet browser, Ethernet, and analog modem access.
- Browser-based remote GUI provides a compatible solution with previously purchased PC devices and operating systems.
- Connectivity via RS-232, USB-compatible, and optional 10-BaseT or 100-BaseT access.
- Support of Bluetooth, Ethernet, 802.11b, and analog modems (via PCMCIA cards) allow for various connectivity options.
- Standard Internet browser to gather information or use Internet-based applications.
- Support for custom and pre-configured test scripts.