The Xgig® 1000 analyzer for NVMe and PCI Express 3.0 is the latest addition to the VIAVI family of high-speed, serial protocol-analysis solutions. It seamlessly connects with the existing Xgig family of SAS, SATA, Ethernet, FC, and FCoE analyzers, providing an integrated trace view of all highspeed traffic in today's complex, multi-protocol environments.
This powerful tool also triggers and captures all SSD-based NVMe, PCIe, and AHCI-SATA Express traffic. Triggers include speed change, MSI+MSI-X, and all NVMe standard and custom OP codes. The analyzer easily captures and displays NVMe-specific features like PRP tables and dynamic queue updates. And, the 64 G buffer (32 G x 2) is lane-width independent, so full buffer captures are supported for all X1, X2, X4, and X8 traffic.
The analyzer ships with a standard X8 PCIe Gen3 interposer, and a dedicated VIAVI team works with each customer on solving physical analyzer/system connection challenges. SFF 8639, M.2, and low-profile server interposer solutions are also available. VIAVI also has an array of 3rd-party cable and board solutions that solve many of today's connection challenges. Please contact your local VIAVI representative for details.
- Supports native PCIe and PCIe Gen3 at all link speeds
- Supports NVMe with full trigger capability on messages
- Decodes all PCIe/NVMe traffic including TLP, DLLP, training sequences, ordered sets, queue pairs, PRPs, and configuration space
- Displays packets on a time-synchronized trace; protocols can be toggled on/off for ease of debug
- Supports SRIS
- Decodes all NVMe and PCIe data to text—no more referring to the spec
- One-year hardware and three-year software warranties
- Cascadable with other VIAVI analyzers to display multi-protocol packets on a single trace
- Portable, lightweight, and standalone
Additional Resource Pages:
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards