Très facile à utiliser, dotée d’une interface utilisateur très agréable et capable de localiser rapidement une source d’interférences, InterferenceAdvisor est une solution bien supérieure aux solutions concurrentes que nous avons vues.
Identifying and rectifying interference issues in a mobile environment is a challenging but critical task. Mobile users near the interference source will experience degraded call success rates, increased dropped calls, decreased battery life, poor voice quality, and reduced data throughput. Detecting, locating, and finally eliminating sources of RF interference is critical to maintaining good user experience throughout the network.
VIAVI InterferenceAdvisor™, our fully automated spectrum clearing and interference hunting solution, is the most user-friendly solution available today. Simple to set up and completely intuitive, InterferenceAdvisor allows one RF engineer to easily identify and locate an interference source with minimal effort: voice prompts simply direct the engineer to the source of interference. What used to take days to troubleshoot can now be done in hours by following a few simple steps.
InterferenceAdvisor is versatile tool that can help in isolating all types of RF interference for common cellular channels.
- Automated visualization of unwanted signal presence with pass/fail indication
- Automated interference area indication and navigation guide
- Voice prompt guides the driver to the estimated interference location
- Built-in accessories minimize cabling requirements
- Cable-free Android tablet with WiFi connection
- Spectrum control display allows for detailed signal monitoring
- Gated sweep control and display for TDD interference hunting
- Reduces setup time by providing an integrated antenna solution with a GPS antenna, minimizing cable requirements
- Supports three tracking modes: RSSI, Channel Power and Peak Power--to track down most of types of interference signals
- The fully automated EagleEye™ software, running on an Android device, provides visual and voice prompts to guide engineers to the suspected area of interference, eliminating the need for guesswork
- Spectrum display quickly allows engineers to validate any change in signal strength of the interfering source and its location