The configurable GPSG-1000 is a truly portable, easy-to-use GPS and Galileo positional simulator. It fills a gap in the market by providing a low-cost 12 channel test set that creates three-dimensional simulations. This new simulator is also designed to be software upgradable. Versatile time-saving portable test set for GPS/GALILEO receivers including WAAS/EGNOS SBAS simulation
System - Simulated 3D position may be user entered in latitude/longitude/height format or 3D position may be dynamically simulated utilizing a multi-leg waypoint entry scheme. An unlimited number of navigation plans may be saved and recalled under a user assigned name. A built-in GPS receiver allows positional simulation in the form of a range, heading and altitude based on current test set position.
Satellite Vehicle (SV) Selection - All GPSG-1000 configurations allow GPS and Galileo satellites to be mixed. (The Galileo codes may be updated via a text file upload.)
Waypoints - Waypoint legs join up in 3D space, with either range rate or altitude-rate being auto calculated. Trajectory changes are calculated to simulate real world navigation, i.e. waypoint leg heading changes utilize realistic rates of turn; altitude changes utilize realistic rates of descent or climb. Way points may be entered in LAT/LONG form or automatically recalled from an airport or city database.
SBAS - SBAS satellites WAAS/EGNOS may be manually selected or automatically based on simulated position.
Setup - The setup page allows system, user and RF connection parameters to be set by the user.
Available through your GSA Supplier
- GPS signals simulated: L1, L1C*, L2C*, L5*
- Galileo signals simulated: E1, E5**, E5a**, E5b**
- Simultaneous GPS/Galileo simulation
- WAAS/EGNOS SBAS simulation
- Static and dynamic simulations via NMEA-0183 File Record and Playback
- 12 channel configuration available with upgrade path (RAIM supported)
- Programmable space vehicle (SV) parametrics and health
- User or built-in GPS receiver referenced time and date
- PVT data available via RS-232
- User Defined Data Transferable between Linked GPSG units
- Remote control interface Ethernet
* For tracking of L1C, L2C or L5 signals some receivers require synchronized L1 transmissions.
** For tracking of E5 signals some receivers require synchronized E1 transmissions.
- General testing of civil GPS and Galileo receivers
- Testing of non-encrypted military GPS receivers
- Positive Train Control
- Asset tracking and telematics
- TAWS / WAAS / GBAS
- 10.6”H x 13.9”W x 3.4”D (27.0 cm x 35.5 cm x 8.7 cm)
- 15.5 lbs.