VIAVI Solutions introduces new Nano OSA™ Modules for fast deployment and turn-up of any xWDM service
VIAVI announces the launch of the new Nano OSA Modules, the first truly field ready Optical Channel Verifier (OCV) and Optical Spectrum Analyzer (OSA) modules specifically developed to enable fast and reliable xWDM deployment in access networks. The demand for bandwidth and more fiber links is driving the use of existing C/DWDM and adoption of new M/LWDM technologies to deliver high-speed services. The Nano OSA modules combine with existing VIAVI platforms to provide a single solution for activation and turn-up of any new WDM service, while supporting legacy services, and include tools to configure and verify pluggable optics, without the need for additional programming tools or apps.
- Smallest and toughest field OSA on the market
- Turn-up and verify any new or legacy WDM service, full band & high resolution
- A single field solution combines OSA with Ethernet/BERT, OTDR or Wireless RF test
- Pluggable transceiver tuning and verification with integrated SFP/SFP+ bay
- Simplified UI and autotest features with intuitive smart device multi-touch control
Nano OSA modules deliver all the key features and capabilities needed and can grow/expand as your test requirements demand to enable fast and efficient deployment of any new high-speed WDM services for Wireless 4G and 5G, CATV/MSO DAA and R-PHY, plus next gen WDM PON networks.