OneExpert DSL Integrates WiFi Advisor to Speed Installation and Troubleshooting
December 1, 2015 — VIAVI Solutions, the industry’s leading DSL test solutions provider, today announced the enhancement of WiFi testing with its WiFi Advisor integration on the OneExpert DSL product line. With added WiFi Advisor capability, network operators and service providers can optimize the placement of customer access points (APs) to accelerate installation and troubleshooting and optimize customer QoE. It also helps deliver managed WiFi services, a growing revenue source for providers.
OneExpert DSL also now offers VoIP testing. This includes MOS scoring for easily assessing customer phone call quality experience from a residence.
- Tests WiFi, VoIP, IP video, and more with one handheld
- Lets any technician find copper faults with easy-to-use SmartGain™ TDR
- Proves true customer connection quality with RFC-6349-based TrueSpeed™
- Reduces repeats up to 20% by closing jobs right—the first time—using OneCheck™ Copper
- Tracks test results, completed tasks, and assets with StrataSync™
- Protects your investment with a future-proof, modular design that quickly adapts to new technologies
- Enables flexibility and efficiency using common mobile devices via the OneExpert DSL app