déployer et entretenir des antennes-relais 5G NR et LTE/LTE-A grâce à la solution CellAdvisor 5G de VIAVI
June 14th, 2019 — VIAVI Solutions today announced enhancements to its CellAdvisor 5G base station analyzer to help RF engineers and cell-site technicians to efficiently deploy and maintain LTE, LTE Advanced and 5G cell sites with a single instrument.
As service providers continue to grow their 5G footprint, they still have a challenge to manage, maintain and deploy essential LTE service for their subscribers. Until today, troubleshooting LTE/LTE-A and 5G RF environment issues has required carrying and managing multiple RF field instruments, which can be costly and inefficient. CellAdvisor 5G is the first field-portable base station test solution in market that will enable RF engineers to test, identify and rectify both 5G NR and LTE/LTE-A RF issues with one easy-to-use solution. With the newest enhancements to the best-in-class 5G NR RF deployment solution, CellAdvisor 5G, VIAVI has simplified the troubleshooting process so technicians can easily and confidently rectify performance issues for all types of FTTA cell sites.
Key Enhancements and Benefits
- LTE/LTE-A FDD Signal Analyzer Function: Now in addition to 5G signal analysis function, CellAdvisor 5G can also perform one-button standards-based LTE and LTE Advanced wireless signal power measurements to allow for faster validation and troubleshooting.
- LTE/LTE-A TDD Signal Analyzer: Just like its predecessor, CellAdvisor 5G now supports comprehensive signal analysis measurements for the TDD band.
Some of the standard based measurements introduced with LTE/LTE-A enhancements are as follows:
- Channel Power
- Occupied BW
- Spectrum Emission Mask
- Spurious Emissions
- Power vs. Time (frame)
Today CellAdvisor 5G is used by Tier One service providers to validate 5G NR functionality by using the following key functions:
- 5G beam tracking and analysis
- 5G route map for coverage verification mapping
- 5G carrier scanner measuring carrier power
- Real-time spectrum and interference analysis
With the introduction of LTE/LTE-A enhancements to the CellAdvisor 5G field test instrument, VIAVI now offers the most comprehensive base station test solution available for RF engineers for a fast, easy and efficient cellular network deployment.
For more information, visit our CellAdvisor 5G or 5G Testing pages.