The VIAVI Signaling Analyzer is a high-performance solution for 2, 2.5 and 3G system verification, troubleshooting, and RAN optimization. Its intelligent call trace-centric approach enables distributed call trace, performance measurements, and drill-down problem isolation for calls on UMTS, GSM, TD-SCDMA, and CDMA RANs, as well as the mobile core, IMS, PSTN and Internet.
Specific benefits for Signaling Analyzer TD-SCDMA
- Fully Chinese version Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Automatic TD-SCDMA Configuration for the Iub interface
- Use of hardware capture filters to minimize unnecessary data capture and maximize performance
- View Filtering allows for flexible view filtering based on any information element in higher-layer protocols.
- Flexible Traffic Overview provides a high level picture of the traffic and messages being analyzed.
- Real-time multi-tasking protocol analysis, statistics, and call trace
- Graphical (or tabular) time-based statistics (with thresholds setting) for KPI generation
- Multi-User support enables high-performance multi-client analysis
- XML API provides an XML-based application programming interface to all major functions and applications within the Signaling Analyzer.
- Post capture analysis on any standard Windows PC
- Streaming of captured data to storage devices
- On-line and context sensitive user help
- User-configurable color coded traffic overview, protocol decodes
- Export of call control data to CSV and ASCII files for analysis by other applications
- Flexible data logging options enables the user to choose how and where to capture and save date, including the periodic time logging