VIAVI has been a highly collaborative partner with our two companies’ engineering teams working together to prove a new technology against very tight customer timescales.
O TM500 é um sistema de teste modular para validar o desempenho de redes conforme experimentado pelos usuários finais, em múltiplas células e diferentes tecnologias de acesso a rádio. Com serviços de dados integrados, o dispositivo é capaz de medir o desempenho completo da rede, desde RF até o packet core – incluindo interação com outros usuários, o ambiente de RF simulado e mobilidade, replicando com precisão perfis de comportamento do mundo real do usuário, como navegação na web, e-mails, download de arquivos, streaming de vídeo e voz sobre LTE (VoLTE), juntamente com mobilidade na rede de acesso via rádio. Saiba mais sobre a implantação de 5G.
- LTE, LTE-A FDD e TDD, e 5G
- Suporte de LTE 3GPP e LTE-A Rel-8, Rel-9, Rel-10 e Rel-11
- Modos de nível de sistema L1, L2, NAS e completo
- Suporte de alto número de UEs por célula/portadora para teste de capacidade
- Configuração fácil das condições de tráfego e canal para vários UEs
- Suporte a altas taxas de dados por meio de MIMO de alta ordem e/ou agregação de várias portadoras de componentes
- Até 60 MHz de largura de banda por UE para LTE-A
- Até 600 Mbps acima de 40 MHz para LTE
- Suporte de várias bandas de RF
- Operação cabeada ou via ar
- Ferramentas completas de análise, registro, controle e display
O-RAN Plugfest Participation
A set of core test case scenarios allows the user to assess the performance of network features within a loaded network environment. The TM500 supports multiple real stateful data applications enabling true end-to-end data generation and analysis per emulated mobile device. Test cases can easily be configured for thousands of application data flows, and allocated to different mobile device groups with different traffic profiles.
The design, scheduling and analysis of complex test cases is made easy via an intuitive graphical user interface. Test scenarios managing thousands of mobiles having individual mobility and data applications profiles can quickly be created and executed within a drag-and-drop environment. Upon test completion, measurements and KPIs can be viewed or exported to third party tools for post processing and advanced analysis.
Real Data Services
The TM500 Family supports multiple real stateful data applications enabling true end-to-end data generation and analysis per emulated mobile device. Test cases can easily be configured for thousands of application data flows and allocated to different mobile device groups with different traffic profiles.
Performance KPIs and Statistics
To enable complete performance analysis, the system produces a comprehensive set of measurement logs, KPIs and protocol metrics during and after each test case run.
- Emulate 1000’s of mobile devices over 4/4.5 and 5G
- Support of 3GPP release features including Release 15 and 16
- Leading-edge Roadmap with regular software release cadence
- Supports 5G SA and NSA
- Supports Carrier Aggregation DL 8 CC CA/4 CC UL CA
- Supports 2x2 and 4x4 MIMO
- Integrated real data applications which includes support for VoNR
- Vendor agnostic across the RAN & Core
- Integrated realistic mobility models to emulate real RF channel conditions
- Supports Massive MIMO and Multi-user MIMO testing/Beamforming over RF and O-RAN
- Up to 4CC Carrier Aggregation in DL
- Most comprehensive mobility scenarios with NSA and SA
- OTA, RF and eCPRI
- Re-use existing TM500 platform for O-RAN Testing
- Stable and well proven automation capabilities with available APIs
- Leading-edge roadmap and same software release across TM500 product family maintains, use and feel avoiding the learning of new software.
- Layered mode testing e.g at PDCP, NAS, MTS allows parallel team gNB development and testing
- No need to buy expensive Fading Channel Model simulator as mobility models are integrated with accurate feedback of Channel Status information for gNB scheduling performance testing.
- Automation capability integrated and used by multiple NEMs around the world
- Detailed and comprehensive logging and debugging capabilities with defaults while system is running with compromising on performance and stability for long duration tests
- Rich 3GPP feature interactions even at scale while still delivering on performance
- No performance reduction when mixing of features, mobility models and real data applications in regression and capacity tests.
- Software quality and stability validated in-house with real gNBs and in customer environments.
- 4G/5G Macro Base Station Test
- System integration, Capacity, Conformance, Performance, Regression test
- Massive MIMO Test
- End-to-end test
- O-RAN Test – component and interoperability test
- Small Cell test
- Private 5G test
- Security test
Notas de aplicação
Artigos técnicos e livros
Through close collaboration with ecopartners like VIAVI, and leveraging our R&D expertise, we will continue accelerating innovation in 5G commercial services.”
VIAVI products deliver on the key performance criteria we need... Our in-depth collaboration will provide the market with high-quality and stable small cell networks, and help usher in 5G industry applications.
As we aim to realize our vision for the world’s first end-to-end cloud-native, nationwide mobile network, VIAVI’s knowhow and expertise in network testing will be key to building a high-quality, highly resilient network for our customers.