The TM500 is a scalable test system for validating network performance as experienced by end users, across multiple cells and different radio access technologies. With integrated data services it is able to measure the complete performance of the network, from RF through to the packet core – this includes interaction with other users, the simulated RF environment and mobility, accurately replicating real-world user behaviour profiles such as web browsing, emails, downloading files, video streaming and Voice over LTE (VoLTE), together with mobility across the radio access network.
- 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE, LTE-A FDD and TDD, and 5G
- Support of 3GPP LTE and LTE-A Rel-8, Rel-9, Rel-10 and Rel-11, WCDMA up to Rel-10, and pre-3GPP 5G NR
- L1, L2, NAS and full system level modes
- Support of high number of UEs per cell/carrier for capacity testing
- Easy configuration of traffic and channel conditions for multiple UEs
- Support of high data rates through high order MIMO and/or aggregation of multiple component carriers
- Up to 60 MHz BW per UE for LTE-A, and 20MHz BW per UE for WCDMA (MC-HSDPA)
- Up to 600 Mbps over 40 MHz for LTE and 168Mbps for WCDMA
- Support of multiple RF bands, and CPRI
- Cabled or over the air operation
- Comprehensive logging, control, display, and analysis tools
OF UE'S SUPPORTED
MBPS DOWNLOAD RATES
COMPONENT CARRIER NETWORK VALIDATION SUPPORTED
A set of core test case scenarios allows the user to assess the performance of network features within a loaded network environment. The TM500 supports multiple real stateful data applications enabling true end-to-end data generation and analysis per emulated mobile device. Test cases can easily be configured for thousands of application data flows, and allocated to different mobile device groups with different traffic profiles.
The design, scheduling and analysis of complex test cases is made easy via an intuitive graphical user interface. Test scenarios managing thousands of mobiles having individual mobility and data applications profiles can quickly be created and executed within a drag-and-drop environment. Upon test completion, measurements and KPIs can be viewed or exported to third party tools for post processing and advanced analysis.
Real Data Services
The TM500 Family supports multiple real stateful data applications enabling true end-to-end data generation and analysis per emulated mobile device. Test cases can easily be configured for thousands of application data flows and allocated to different mobile device groups with different traffic profiles.
Performance KPIs and Statistics
To enable complete performance analysis, the system produces a comprehensive set of measurement logs, KPIs and protocol metrics during and after each test case run.