四月 15, 2020
Learn Ethernet technology basics including line rates (10M to 400G), types if pluggable optics, link establishment processes, frame structures, key performance indicators, and best practices to test connectivity and service activation.
Please join VIAVI Solution Engineers for the following product training webinars. Sessions will include technology overviews, reviews of test applications, and in-depth product demonstrations. Webinars will be 1 to 1 ½ hours in length and will start at the following times:
10 a.m. Pacific Time, 11 a.m. Mountain Time, 12 p.m. Central Time, 1 p.m. Eastern Time
Pre-registration is mandatory for each session—please use the links below to register. Please use your business email address. Registrations with personal email addresses (gmail, yahoo, etc.) may not be approved.
Click the links below to join the webinars in the Technical Webinar Series.
- Fiber Basics
- Ethernet Basics
- PON Basics
- OTDR Basics Utilizing VIAVI Smart Link Mapper (SLM)
- Getting Started with the T-BERD 2000
- Getting Started with the T-BERD 5800
- Testing Ethernet at 10Gig and Beyond with the T-BERD 5800
- Layer 3 Testing with the T-BERD 5800
- Bidirectional Fiber Testing
- Layer 4 Testing with the T-BERD 5800
- Simple, Useful, Cost-effective Fiber Test Solutions
- Test Process Automation with Job Manager, Stratasync and the Mobile Tech App