The IFR6015 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing Transponder Modes 1,2,3A,C,S, TCAS I, II, and Military E-TCAS, TIS as well as DME/TACAN. IFF Modes 1,2 and TACAN are standard on all new units. For upgrades to existing units contact Aeroflex. NSN: 6625-01-574-2423
These formerly Aeroflex offerings are now part of VIAVI. Click here for more on the acquisition and brand transition.
The IFR6015 is supplied with a lightweight fully sealed directional antenna that may be test set mounted, hand held or tripod mounted.
Direct Connect Testing:
The IFR6015 may be directly connected to the UUT via a supplied RF coax cable via the RF I/O port.
Direct Connect with Coupler Testing:
Isolated testing can be accomplished with use of an optional single or dual coupler kit for diverse systems.
- Verifify the performance of:
- MK10A, MK12 & MK12/S IFF Transponders (excluding Mode 4)
- Mode S, ATCRBS, ADS-B and UAT transponders
- TACAN T/R & A/A Interrogators
- DME A/A Interrogators
- ADS-B and UAT receivers via target generation
- TIS, TCAS I or II, and E-TCAS systems
- Emulate preset modes of TACAN Test Sets: Generic DoD, AN/ASM-663, AN/ ARM-184, Bradley 2650 & 2655