The IFR6015 is a compact, lightweight and weatherproof unit designed for testing Transponder Modes 1,2,3A,C,S, TCAS I, II, and Military E-TCAS, TIS as well as DME/TACAN. IFF Modes 1,2 and TACAN are standard on all new units. For upgrades to existing units contact VIAVI Solutions. NSN: 6625-01-574-2423.
The IFR6015 is supplied with a lightweight fully sealed directional antenna that may be test set mounted, hand held or tripod mounted.
Direct Connect Testing:
The IFR6015 may be directly connected to the UUT via a supplied RF coax cable via the RF I/O port.
Direct Connect with Coupler Testing:
Isolated testing can be accomplished with use of an optional single or dual coupler kit for diverse systems.
- Verifify the performance of:
- MK10A, MK12 & MK12/S IFF Transponders (excluding Mode 4)
- Mode S, ATCRBS, ADS-B and UAT transponders
- TACAN T/R & A/A Interrogators
- DME A/A Interrogators
- ADS-B and UAT receivers via target generation
- TIS, TCAS I or II, and E-TCAS systems
- Emulate preset modes of TACAN Test Sets: Generic DoD, AN/ASM-663, AN/ ARM-184, Bradley 2650 & 2655
Manuels et Guides utilisateur
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards