Next Generation SONET/SDH devices are highly integrated platforms. They provide very high port density and port counts as well as the ability to support multiple SONET/SDH rings and various new technologies. The ONT-512 mainframe is equipped with 12 slots to house modules of the ONT family, with the ability to simultaneously perform tests.
- 40/43G (SDH/SONET/OTN) and jitter/wander test solution to support the growth of bandwidth in metro and core networks.
- Multi-functional, multi-port, multi-user, and multi-technology solution for fast and flexible testing of optical transport networks and their subsystems.
- Rack-mountable solution designed to address digital testing needs in R&D, regression testing, SVT, and manufacturing floors.
- Includes a choice of plug-in instrument modules for SDH, SONET, OTN, EoS, and Ethernet testing controlled via an easy-to-use touch screen.
- High accuracy jitter testing and multi-channel capabilities make the ONT-512 an exceptionally versatile test platform for functional, compliance, and performance testing.
- Designed to keep pace with the high-speed evolution of today's communications technology, the ONT-512 is the essential test tool for manufacturers and operator labs.
- The ONT 40/43G - Supports testing and verification for new high-speed network elements up to 43 Gb/s. It allows the evaluation of the physical layer, including jitter and wander, at bit rates of 40/43G with unframed and framed signals for SDH/SONET/OTN. Function and conformance testing are also provided for the transport layer.
- ONT High-Acuracy Jitter/Wander - Allows for jitter and wander generation and analysis of signals from 155 Mbps up to 10.7 Gbps.
- The ONT Module-E 10G LAN/WAN/OTN - Addresses the need of board and system testing of LAN and WAN systems and is mapped into OTN overclocked.
- ONT G.709 OTN - Provides full functionality for system verification on G.709 equipment.
- ONT OTN overclocked - Complete testing of a 10GigE client in OTN 11.05/11.1G and 10G FC Layer 1 in OTN 11.27/11.32G.
- ONT Multi-Channel SDH/SONET - Simultaneous testing of all 1000 channels of a 2.5 Gbps signal at STM-16/OC-48 or STM-64/OC-192 interfaces. Useful for CrossConnect testing with leaving no blind spots and turn-up testing for e.g. ASON.
- ONT SONET/SDH - Allows for multi-channel BER testing up to OC-192/STM-64.
- ONT NewGen EoS - Allows for evaluation of SONET and SDH signals, including Virtual Concatenation (VC) with LCAS emulation, Generic Frame Procedure (GFP), and Ethernet MAC frames.
- ONT Ethernet - Enables generation and analysis of Ethernet traffic on electrical 10/100/1000 and optical 1G interfaces.
- The ONT DSn/PDH Single/Dual Port - Addresses the need of R&D and SVT labs to test boards and systems with combined transport technology and DSn/PDH services. It provides testing functionality for T-carrier and E-carrier signals including multiplex chains.
- High coverage with 12-slot, multi-port mainframe.
- Independent use of modules speeds up testing.
- Easy integration into automated environments with Tcl/Tk and LabWindows libraries, multi-user access, and Linux operating systems.
- Rack mountable.