TeraVM is agnostic to the hypervisors/hardware platforms on which the public clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or indeed private cloud platforms of OpenStack or OpenMano are built upon.
As IP networks and services transition from fixed physical appliances to virtualized solutions and into cloud platforms, never before has it being so important to deliver the five 9s of reliability.
It’s expected over the coming years that more carriers will migrate to virtualized solutions running on standard server hardware, enabling carriers gain more control over the services they can deploy and reduce the annual spend on capital programmes.
The core enablers for virtualization are occurring at a number of unique levels:
- An increase in the volume of vendors offering their solution as a VNF or indeed as containers, which are agnostic to software/hardware platforms
- Standardization of NFV and SDN solution frameworks including new APIs
- Consolidation of management and orchestration software architectures
- Enablement of highly scaled network functionality servicing Terabytes of data flows
Portable validation, run anywhere performance testing with TeraVM
Validation is a critical component in enabling successful consumer services over the widest range and combination of hardware, virtualized layers and cloud platforms. As service providers look to deliver new services as NFV service chains, which will scale on demand to meet peak network or busy hour needs, will require a rugged validation solution, one which is portable, scalable and delivers run anywhere testing capability.
Advantages of TeraVM’s elastic test bed:
- Simplification of test delivery - enabled by web based configuration templates
- Increased collaboration - share tests in a central test library, accessible to all users
- Greater visibility and management - view all available test resources / reservation of assets
- Flexible licensing services - enable global labs and/or scale on demand or in-time
- Enhanced management reporting offering visibility of total usage and test coverage
- Portable software, enabling repeatable test coverage from the lab to the cloud
Notas de aplicação
Estudos de caso
Manuais e guias do usuário
Versões de software e firmware
Artigos técnicos e livros
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards