The VIAVI Xgig 1000 is the only product that addresses 10 and 40 GE and 4/8/16 G Fiber Channel in an integrated portable platform with reconfigurable ports. With its uniquely portable chassis, the Xgig 1000 enables detailed protocol testing in manufacturer R&D labs and helps field installers deploy and troubleshoot SANs. It is also the only platform to perform inline, non-intrusive capture and analysis, inline jamming, and end-node emulation with generation and load testing at 16 G and Ethernet analysis up to 40 G. The Xgig 1000 includes industry-standard capture format and a unique ability to correlate between Fiber Channel and Ethernet networks with expert analysis based on 800+ metrics and rules.
The VIAVI Xgig 1000 offers the ability to:
- Speed SAN and network attached storage (NAS) installation and deployment with automated testing
- Handle easily in a data-center environment with a lightweight, small footprint
- Reduce downtime and save SLA-management costs with an industry-proven, reliable analytical/troubleshooting solution
- Improve storage and network services management with comprehensive IO-performance statistics
- Error injection (jamming)
- Load testing
- 4/8/16 G Fiber Channel
- 10/40 GE (including FCoE, iSCSI, iWARP, RoCE and VXLAN)
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards