Date/Time: Wed, May 17, 2017 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM ESTOverview:
PART TWO: Enhancing your skills for cell-site installation (Fiber, Coax, CPRI and RF)
It’s important for contractors in the wireless industry to evolve with the network to stay relevant and profitable. Knowing best test practices in the deployment and maintenance of next generation wireless networks, specifically for Fiber to the Antenna (FTTA) and Cloud RAN (C-RAN) network architectures, will put you ahead in the troubleshooting game.
On Wednesday, May 3 please join VIAVI Solutions for Part One of a two-part educational webinar series.
Part One will review network architectures, related technologies, and the test applications involved in the deployment of these networks. Part Two on Wednesday, May 17 will focus on skills related to cell-site installation.
Register to learn:
- Cell-Site Evolution – Legacy, Fiber-to-the-Antenna, small cell and C-RAN
- Fiber Test Applications
- IBYC, Optical Power Test, Visual fault location, and OTDR
- Coax Test Applications
- VSWR, Return Loss, DTF and Insertion loss
- CPRI/OBSAI – Advanced RRU Testing (BBU Emulation)
- RF (OTA) analysis – Spectrum Analysis, Spectrogram, Interference Analysis
The webinars will be recorded, and educational material will be distributed during, and after, the live sessions.
Webinar ID: 569-264-683