The OFI Multifunction Loss Test Module provides automated bi-directional loss test set for continuity check, fiber loss, return loss and length for transport, metro, access, and FTTx/PON networks.
- One-button automated testing: bi-directional measurement and file storage in a fraction of seconds.
- Intuitive and user friendly interface for error-free referencing and measuring.
- Fiber characterization functionality determines infrastructure suitability for transport, metro, access, and FTTx/PON networks.
- All-in one cable and/or fiber results with Pass/Fail indication and color coding information.
- Continuity check.
- Bi-directional insertion loss (IL) testing.
- Bi-directional optical return loss (ORL) testing.
- Length measurement.
- ITU-T G.983.3 compliance with the three-wavelength version (1310, 1490, and 1550nm) supporting FTTx/PON testing.
- Bi-directional testing: Compatible with another OFI module or with the standalone OFI-2000.
- Master-master operation; one unit can be left in standby while other OFI unit performs the test.
- A single instrument at each end of the link documents performance.