For fault location in fiber optics networks
The OVF-1 is specially designed for field personnel who need an efficient and economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing, and continuity checking in an optical network during and after installation.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Pen-size format.
- Universal push-pull interface (UPP).
- Visual fiber identification.
- Blink mode improves visibility of fiber faults.
- Detects fiber breaks and micro bends.
- Fault location within fiber optic networks.
- Visible laser light at 635 nm.
- For singlemode and multimode fibers.
- High efficiency laser diode for fault location up to 5 km.
- CW and blink modes.
- Long battery life (>40 h).