The mOSX switch is a low insertion loss (< 1.0 dB typical and <1.5dB max), fast switching (< 25ms to full specification) and non-blocking matrix switch. The switch fabric supports a unique any-port to any-port connection fabric and enables both symmetric MxM(for example 8x8), and asymmetric topologies (4x12 for example), thereby enabling users to reconfigure the switch on demand.
- Increase capital utilization factors, enabling on demand, parallel test architectures
- Replace multi-layer switching architectures, reduces loss and reconfiguration times
- Minimize switching variant Drives deeper integration and reduces test set size.
- Drives deeper integration and reduces test set size.
- Test system automation for multi-port components, modules and line cards.
- Manage complex manufacturing test sequencing.
- Can be paired with MAP-Series mOSW modules to create larger more complex switching systems
- Non-blocking, bidirectional matrix switch
- Wide wavelength range, 1250 to 1675 nm
- 1.0 dB typical insertion loss
- 25ms switching speed
- Flexible SCPI remote interface or MAP
- Series Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Connections between ports can be disabled or re-enabled