- Focus on Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- CEI: Customer experience index measurements providing an aggregated QoE measurement for monitoring
- Detailed service usage: Voice/SMS/USSD and more specific features
- Map to visualize subscribers’ activities
- Drill-down to SecureQOS for further investigation
- Easy-to-use complaint management tool
With VisionCARE, operators can evaluate the overall satisfaction by service. This is the perfect tool for increasing first call resolution. It allows you to access any subscriber’s activity in seconds, and is especially easy for non-technical personnel to use. Its purpose is to investigate and diagnose issues that have been reported to the customer care department, but it is also able to identify poor-quality areas, devices causing known issues and bad services.
By using the same solution across teams at various levels, operators improve their issue resolution time, reduce their average handling time, minimize the escalation rate and can quickly and easily identify which services are affected and require further investigation.
VisionCARE has been developed to empower customer care teams by providing them with real-time and accurate data they need, to answer complaining subscribers. VisionCARE and SecureQOS display information simultaneously, which improves communication between your customer care and technical departments while they are working to solve one or multiple complaints/issues at once.