The TS-4317 is a microprocessor controlled digitally synthesized communication service monitor that combines the operations of 16 different test instruments into a single, compact unit.
This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
- 500 kHz to 1 GHz frequency coverage
- Single, portable, self-contained communications measurement instrument
- Ruggedized for military applications/MIL-PRF-Z 8800 F compliant
- Solutions oriented, configurable platform for communications systems testing
- Contains an RF generator and receiver and 2 audio generators
- 16 measurement instruments
- 1 MHz BW oscilloscope
- Spectrum analyzer
- Frequency agile to 1.5 msec (SINCGARS and HAVEQUICK capable)
- Front panel connectors, keypad and display for manual operation
- Remote interface for semi-automated testing when used in conjunction with a J-4843A and one of the Radio Personality Modules (RPM).