Service centers for mobile phones perform repair on 2G and 3G phones for various manufacturers. Reverse logistics can be expensive, in particular in the no-fault-found case. On the other hand, customer satisfaction is guaranteed if they experience a competent service of defective mobile phones, with the phone being away for a short period only.
For these reasons, Level 1 and 2 service shops filter those phones that are within the specifications or can be repaired locally. This decreases the number of non-faulty phones which are processed in higher level service centers, meaning less cost for the service chain and higher customer satisfaction.
The Aeroflex 2201 ProLock is the most important part in Aeroflex’s intelligent 3G test system for service. The system provides a competitive price-performance ratio for filter testing as well as final testing after repair. Aeroflex’s ProLock is capable of performing the measurements necessary for level 1, 2 and 3 service on GSM, WCDMA and TD-SCDMA. With its future proof RF concept, ProLock even supports WCDMA band VII (between 2.5 and 2.7 GHz).
- Affordable mobile phone test set for point-of-return and service tests
- Separates defective from faultless phones
- Select any or all of these systems: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, TD-SCDMA
- Includes remote control software from a PC through 7311 Lector Basic
- Lector test protocols prove which phone has been tested, with serial number, date and time, and results
- Easy to use Go/NoGo testing from a PC with the Lector software
- Manual mode for fault finding
- Auto-Test feature (optional)
- Standard transmitter and receiver measurements
- Four GSM frequency bands supported