The CWDM OTDR solution helps cable operators, dark fiber providers and telecommunication service providers to characterize, maintain and troubleshoot CWDM fiber networks.
The CWDM solution complements the existing range of OTDR modules within the T-BERD/MTS family and further enables user to rapidly, reliably and cost-effectively deploy network services in one convenient package.
- First CWDM OTDR solution in the market
- Flexible solution: make the number of wavelengths evolve with your system
- Test through CWDM system multiplexers and demultiplexers
- In-service testing capability
- Compatible with MTS-8000 / T-BERD 8000, MTS-6000 / T-BERD 6000
- Short- and medium-haul CWDM network applications
- Fiber characterization
- Wavelength provisioning
- In-service troubleshooting
- Combines high resolution and dynamic range for optimal OTDR trace in any test scenarios
- Multi-wavelength OTDR with dedicated CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2)
- Up to 18 wavelengths capability
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards