The VIAVI FI-60 LFI enables users to easily detect the optical signal without disconnecting fiber or disrupting network traffic. The FI-60 LFI also includes the unique VIAVI SafeChekTM system, which ensures safe and repeatable engagement with most fiber types without the hassle of changing out costly dies. The FI-60 also converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM), providing twice the value for your investment and reducing the number of tools carried on the job.
- Avoid network downtime and damage with repeatable SafeChekTM easy-pull trigger system.
- Get the job done faster with a single LFI head that is compatible with multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers).
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings with integrated ambient light shield.
- Have twice the tool at half the price! The FI-60 LFI easily converts to a full-function OPM that stores, recalls, and exports results to a PC via USB.
- Easily detect the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber.
- Installation, service, maintenance, or troubleshooting
- Integrate with FiberChek2 for combined inspection and test reporting.
- SafeChek easy-pull trigger system ensures repeatable engagement with fiber cable
- LFI head accepts multiple cable diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers
- Durable metal input adapters (2.5 and 1.25mm) for OPM
- Measure both absolute (dBm) and relative (dB) power
- Store and recall up to 100 OPM readings
Learn more about fiber inspection, fiber testing, passive optical networks (PON), and XGS-PON.