This product will no longer be available for order after June 30th, 2018. Please work with your sales person to make any purchases before that date or to migrate over to the Viavi OneExpert Platform. The OneExpert replaces most of the HST’s capabilities and adds test for Gfast and V35b plus added WiFi capabilities.
The HST-3000 provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation for test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30 percent faster. The HST-3000 starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- Best-in-class for test accuracy -- it really does matter
- Multiple chipsets supported for xDSL -- widest interoperability on the market
- Find real problems up to 30% faster -- correlates copper, xDSL and IPTV measurements
- Protects your investment -- modular approach to add GigE, Ethernet, E1, etc.
- Helps you define an accurate, repeatable test strategy -- with automated tests, expert modes -- reduces errors and minimizes repeats.
- Full copper analysis suite – qualify, provision, and troubleshoot copper pairs – includes DVOM, Opens, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL).
- Bonded ADSL2+/VDSL test accuracy brings up both pairs of a bonded group simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet module features SAMComplete/ ITU-T Y.1564 service activation- automated SLA verification and troubleshooting for circuits that carry multiple services and bandwidth profiles.
- Unique USB-mounted VIAVI P500i provides unique pass/fail fiber inspection
- Standard automation and TechComplete - Improve testing processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools.
- 3.8" diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display.
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve.
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal for field use.
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack.
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- PC replacement - including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and web browser.
- Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection.
Notas de la aplicación
Hojas de especificaciones
Guía de selección
Versiones de software y firmware
Documentos técnicos y bibliografía
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards
Networking Technology Training
- Basic Ethernet Key Concepts
- Basic Fiber Optic Inspection & Cleaning Before Connecting Concepts
- Basic Fiber Optic Concepts
- Basic Fiber Optic Testing Concepts
- Basic FTTx, PON, and ROADM Testing Concepts
- Basic IP Routing & MPLS Key Concepts
- Basic Internet Protocol (IP) Key Concepts
- Basic IP Video (IPTV) Key Concepts
- Basic OTDR Testing Concepts
- Basic Voice over IP (VoIP) Key Concepts
- Basic xDSL Key Concepts
- DWDM & PMD Fundamentals & Test Applications
- Ethernet & IP (Layers 2 - 4) Fundamentals & Test Applications
- Fiber Optic Fundamentals & Test Applications
- Fiber Optic & OTDR Fundamentals & Test Applications
- Fiber Optic Fundamentals & Test Applications for FTTx/PON
Product Training Options
Self-Paced Online Training and Certification
Learn to use the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week followed by a certification test upon completion of all modules.
Virtual Classroom and Certification
Instructor led Coursework: Learn from an expert Instructor from the convenience of your desk. Build your skill sets using VIAVI Solutions products to test various technologies with test and certification upon completion.
On-Site Classroom and Live Lab Workshops with Certifications
Instructor led Coursework: Build expertise using your VIAVI products in live lab exercises with test and certification upon completion. Utilize optional workshop days for field test on your network with your instructor.
Mentorship Consulting & System Admin Training
Instruments: Mentorship Test Procedure Consultation: Application Engineer Days. One of our test experts will come to your site and conduct testing with your team to troubleshoot stubborn problems or write up test procedures.