The VIAVI Network Analyzer (NA) Wireline Protocol Test application offers unparalleled ability to deliver the high Quality of Experience (QoE) packet- and cell-based services subscribers and equipment manufacturers expect and deserve. Now integrated with PacketPortal from VIAVI, the combined solution provides unprecedented visibility to view actual customer experience in real time and isolate root trouble causes to a specific part of the network – eliminating costly field dispatches.
Network Analyzer software provides 7-layer protocol test for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, network baselining, and performance analysis. Deployed with VIAVI Distributed Network Analysis (DNA) probes, providers can unleash the power of NA to quickly isolate and resolve performance-related problems for Ethernet and ATM LANs, WANs and ATM networks. The solution delivers network statistics, decodes, expert analysis, data filtering, protocol vitals, connection stats, extensive voice over IP analysis and much more -- equipping Tier 2 and Tier 3 support personnel with intuitive tools needed to restore high QoE/QoS in minutes.
Network Analyzer Software:
- J6840A - Network Analyzer Software is included with the purchase of the J6801B, J6802B, and J6803B Distributed Network Analyzers (DNAs). Full 7-Layer protocol analysis. Real-time control of DNA’s from a PC, troubleshoot LANs using a NIC, and run off-line analysis.
- J6839A - Network Analyzer Professional Edition for full off-line protocol analysis. Turn your PC into a protocol analyzer using the NIC. All the features of the J6840A, but no ability to control the DNA hardware probes.
- J6865A – Network Analyzer 10 GigE/GigE Blade Software. Full Network Analyzer functionality for the J6872A 10 GigE/GigE Blade Interface.
Additional software applications include:
- J6844A Telephony Network Analyzer
- J6848A Report Center Software
- J6865A Network Analyzer 10 GigE Blade Software
- J6766A MPLS Analysis Software
- Network Analyzer Software Standard Edition (Reduced feature set Freeware)
- LAN, WAN and ATM Protocol Test