The industry-leading VIAVI Xgig product family for distributed protocol monitoring, analysis, and testing provides a unique platform offering advanced multi-protocol, multi-application, and multi-channel capabilities. Xgig helps storage equipment manufacturers, field service engineers, and data center IT professionals to overcome the complex design, deployment, and maintanence challenges typical of today’s high-speed serial Storage Area Networks (SAN) and subsystems.
VIAVI Xgig Fiber Channel (FC) products provide best-of-class protocol testing tools specifically for high-speed storage and networking applications. The Xgig 16G Fiber Channel Analyzer is a modular blade for the newly released Xgig 5000 platform designed for high-speed network analysis. It is the most critical tool for engineers developing and troubleshooting FC components and systems with support for Upper Layer Protocols (ULP) such as Fiber Channel Protocol (FCP), Internet Protocol over Fiber Channel (IPFC), Fiber Connectivity (FICON), SCSI, and Fiber Channel Avionics Environment (FC-AE).
- Industry’s most powerful trace capture: Captures 100 percent at any line rate up to the maximum data rate of 14 Gbps (the real wire rate) backed by the largest trace buffer in the industry with 2 GB per SFP+ port
- Each blade can serve as a protocol analyzer, jammer*, and load tester* through a simple software configuration without changing any hardware
- Cascading multiple Xgig systems together can group up to 64 time-synchronized ports for comprehensive system analysis and testing
Industry’s highest time stamp resolution (5 ns)
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards