The VIAVI Solutions Xgig® Exerciser for PCIe 5th generation brings turn-key compliance test capability to the Xgig PCIe product portfolio. An Exerciser is also a valuable tool for debugging difficult protocol communication problems because it provides full, bit-level, repeatable control over the PCIe data traffic.
The VIAVI Xgig Exerciser enables in-depth protocol evaluation and debugging at 32Gbps per lane, as well as testing for PCIe compliance, allowing development of network technologies to meet the demands of tomorrow’s high-speed, high-performance computing applications. With a modular architecture and an implementation tightly coupled to a full-featured analysis system, the Xgig Protocol Exerciser reduces the need for extra hardware investments, while a familiar Xgig management interface helps limit training needs, minimizing overall design and development costs.
Please contact your local VIAVI representative for details or find more product options on our PCIe Test Equipment page.
- Generates and responds to PCIe complaint data packets
- Operates to 32GTps, and supports all other PCIe data rates of 2.5, 5.0, 8.0 and 16GTps
- Supports link widths of 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16-lanes
- Set link rates and widths and control transitions other rates
- Tightly aligned operation with the Analyzer for fully detailed bit-level trace captures
- Execute the PCIe compliance test suite
- Perform LTSSM testing: both positive and negative test scenarios
- LTSSM state tracker with history log
- Define custom test configurations, save and load
- Define custom test suites and execution sequence
- Swap DLLP ACK to NACK responses. Modify CRC
- Define, send, and modify Ordered Sets
- Template libraries available
- Scripting API allows complex test cases
- Graphical control interface provides easy visual presentation and setup of test procedures
- Xgig tools and the Exerciser user interface operate on a Windows 10 enabled PC
- Runs on the VIAVI 5P16 Analysis Platform chassis, Xgig5P-PCIe5-X16-PF
- Works with the Xgig5P-PCIe5-X16-EH Exerciser Host-Mode Test Stand