The OLP-87 is an FTTx/PON power meter for use in activating and troubleshooting B-PON, E-PON and G-PON and next generation high speed 10G PON such as XG-PON and 10G-EPON networks, and higher capacity NG-PON2 networks. The OLP-87 combines a high-performance wavelength-selective power meter with pass/fail fiber inspection analysis capability into one portable solution.
- Integrates fiber inspection and test for an efficient easy-to-use solution that promotes best practices for handling fiber.
- Easily measures PON power and automatically certifies fiber-end face condition
- Generates certification report that prove that work quality meets industry standard or customer specifications
- Hands-free carrier for easy use inside homes or up on telephone poles
- Future proof, supports co-existence of PON services, e.g. deploying XG(S)-PON and/or NG-PON2 on existing G-PON networks
- Service activation and troubleshooting
- Simultaneous power measurement of all upstream & downstream wavelengths on live PON networks
- Supports tests in B-PON, E-PON, G-PON and XG-PON/10G-EPON networks
- Network activation/testing as part of 5G deployments
- Through-mode capability for simultaneous measurement and display of voice, data and RF video signals on fiber at 1490/1550/1578nm downstream and 1270nm/1310nm upstream for B/E/G/XG(S)/10G
- Individual, wavelength selective, through mode power level measurement for multiple NG-PON2 downstream and upstream channels
- Burst mode measurement for 1270nm, 1310nm and 1535nm upstream signals
- High performance broadband power-meter option
- Up to 10.000 measurement results storage downloadable through USB or Ethernet interfaces
- Automated pass/fail fiber inspection analysis with optional P5000i microscope Integrated patchcord microscope version available