VIAVI offers creative financing programs that help you get the most advanced products, while minimizing the financial and technology risks that come with ownership. Through our alliance with GE Capital, you may gain several key benefits depending on the structure of your lease or financing:
- Conserve cash for times when it is needed most
- Use VIAVI products without leveraging the balance sheet
- Customize a lease or financing to meet individual financial needs
Note: the GE leasing and financing program applies to the United States and Canada only.
A lease gives you the benefits of using the latest VIAVI Communications Test and Measurement products without tying up capital. You can make monthly payments for VIAVI products over a fixed term. At the end of the term (typically 12 or 24 months), you can choose the following:
- Return the product
- Extend the lease agreement for an additional period
- Purchase the product outright at fair market value (FMV)
- Trade-up to another VIAVI product
- Streamlines cash flow
- Treat products as “non-capital” assets
- Minimizes product obsolescence
- Multiple options at end of lease
- Easy upgrades to newer technologies
- Use expense budgets if capital budgets are depleted
Finance the cost of VIAVI test and measurement products over a fixed term. At the end of the term (typically 12 or 24 months), you pay a nominal fee to own the VIAVI product free and clear. Financing lets you retain ownership of the product through the lease term, and own it free of the financing lien after the lease term expires and is available for all VIAVI Communications Test and Measurement products.
- Eliminate up-front payments
- Minimize product obsolescence
- Predict monthly cash flow with fixed payments
- Conserve capital budgets
GE Capital’s Equipment Finance business provides commercial leases and loans ranging from $5,000 to $25 million for the wholesale and retail financing of equipment to thousands in North America in over 12 industries. With long-term relationships and dedicated channel support, Equipment Finance works with small, medium and large enterprises as well as state and local governments. From web-based application submittals to online account management, its dedicated industry professionals bring knowledge and expertise to every relationship.