MILPITAS, Calif., March 2, 2017 — VIAVI Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAV) today announced its latest suite of innovative accessories to the MicroNIR family of products. The accessories work in conjunction with the MicroNIR Pro, which is an excellent development tool for NIR applications. The accessories will be on display at the PITTCON Conference and Exposition 2017 (booth 923), March 5 – 9.
The suite includes:
- MicroNIR Transmission Fixture – a compact fixture for the transmission analysis of liquids or thin filters/films.
- MicroNIR Vial Holder – designed to easily and reproducibly measure a wide variety of powders and materials with small particle sizes.
- MicroNIR Sample Spinner – a sample accessory designed to measure large particle size materials and/or heterogeneous samples such as feed, forage and grains.
- MicroNIR Windowed Collar – removable attachment featuring an integrated anti-reflective (AR) coated Sapphire window.
- MicroNIR Tablet Probe – an easy to use probe attachment for testing of pharmaceutical tablets, small volume samples, or single grains.
“VIAVI is excited to offer a new variety of innovative sampling accessories for MicroNIR systems,” says Chris Pederson, Product Applications Engineer (MicroNIR) at VIAVI Solutions. “Scientist and engineers can now take process monitoring and material analysis out of the post-production laboratory for more efficient in field analysis.”
These MicroNIR accessories are the latest addition to the MicroNIR product family that includes the MicroNIR OnSite and MicroNIR PAT, which offer real-time results for analysis of manufacturing processes.
About VIAVI Solutions
VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) is a global provider of network test, monitoring and assurance solutions to communications service providers, enterprises and their ecosystems, supported by a worldwide channel community including VIAVI Velocity Solution Partners. We deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual and hybrid networks, enabling customers to optimize connectivity, quality of experience and profitability. VIAVI is also a leader in high performance thin film optical coatings, providing light management solutions to anti-counterfeiting, consumer electronics, automotive, defense and instrumentation markets. Learn more about VIAVI at www.viavisolutions.com. Follow us on VIAVI Perspectives, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.