VIAVI Solutions Showcases Latest Innovations at CTIA 2015 ‘Super Mobility’ for Next-Generation Mobile Network and Service Quality
Milpitas, Calif., September 1, 2015 – VIAVI Solutions will be exhibiting its portfolio of mobile network and service solutions at CTIA Super Mobility, September 9-11 at Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, booth #4855. VIAVI offers a comprehensive portfolio of instruments, probes, software and services for network certification, commissioning and optimization. The company helps customers scale profitably, meet demands of fast-growing connected devices and applications, and accelerate the deployment of Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets) while improving operating expense (OpEx) and quality.
The VIAVI HetNets solution being featured at the event is part of a broader cross-lifecycle solution led by VIAVI that positions the company uniquely as having full lifecycle coverage, from planning/placement of HetNets through to installation, maintenance, optimization and assurance.
The latest mobile innovations by VIAVI on display at CTIA 2015 include:
- Comprehensive, integrated end-to-end solution for HetNets (which includes macro cells, small cells, DAS and WiFi) that delivers workforce automation and empowerment to help optimize the cost and quality of cell site deployments, especially Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). VIAVI’s solution addresses challenges such as the growth, cost and complexity associated with DAS, increasingly popular for delivering capacity and enhanced coverage in public venues and commercial buildings such as stadiums, shopping malls, airports, and enterprises. For more, visit our HetNets page and Mobile Data Trends Report 2015.
- StrataSyncTM with expanded support for DAS. This added capability combines VIAVI’s fiber, backhaul, coax and RF test solutions using a cloud-based real-time management and monitoring system. It simplifies the deployment of DAS, enabling significant improvements in automation and deployment cost by eliminating manual steps to run fiber and coax line testing, and streamlining the communication between service providers and contractors.
- RubixTM,the industry’s first real-time, cloud-based data post-processing solution for the radio access network (RAN) that helps network equipment manufacturers, contractors and service providers control costs by eliminating unnecessary repeat site visits and expediting processes and payments.
- Fiber test solutions engineered with built-in intelligence and intuitive graphic user interfaces (GUIs). These include:
- SmartOTDRTM, an OTDR test solution for installing and troubleshooting fiber to the antenna (FTTA) networks.
- CWDM OTDR module for the T-BERD® Platform, used for troubleshooting in-service networks, with advantage of combining up to eight CWDM wavelengths to trace individual wavelength routes while locating network faults end-to-end.
- PowerChekTM, an advanced optical power meter that eliminates use of a test lead.
Additionally, Dr. Sameh Yamany, Vice President and CTO, VIAVI Solutions, is scheduled to speak on the panel discussion, “Big Data to Small Data and Analytics,” at the co-located Telco Big Data Summit in the Lido 3001 meeting room (level 3), Wednesday, Sept. 9, at 11:50 a.m.
For more perspective from VIAVI Solutions on mobile industry news, developments and trends related to CTIA, please contact Bernie Tylor (firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-240-404-1913) or Elliott Burr (email@example.com, +1-650-762-2904).
About VIAVI Solutions
VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) software and hardware platforms and instruments deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual and hybrid networks. Precise intelligence and actionable insight from across the network ecosystem optimizes the service experience for increased customer loyalty, greater profitability and quicker transitions to next-generation technologies. VIAVI is also a leader in anti-counterfeiting solutions for currency authentication and high-value optical components and instruments for diverse government and commercial applications. Learn more at www.viavisolutions.com and follow us on VIAVI Perspectives, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook