The VSE-1100 helps cable service providers maintain optimal network performance with video and spectrum analysis for fast and easy preventive maintenance and troubleshooting. Innovative upstream test modes speed troubleshooting to shorten mean time to repair. A tablet user interface and measurement engine simplify operation and remote test capabilities.
- The industry’s first ground-up integrated spectrum and video platform for service-layer to physical-layer testing designed specifically for cable applications
- The fastest and most powerful upstream verification and troubleshooting capabilities found in an analyzer platform
- Makes every technician an expert—solves complex problems with the most intuitive user interface available
- The industry’s smallest and lightest digital spectrum video analyzer platform—for the headend/hubsite and the field
- Analyze and properly align DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM carrier levels
- Troubleshoot intermittent issues with TimeTrak
- Record complete automated performance analysis, and document results with simplified process
- Rapid and consistent rollout and troubleshooting verification of CCAP and RemotePHY applications
- Fast troubleshooting as technicians work across network segments, solving issues quickly and completely—the first time
- Collaborative MPEG and RF analysis—reducing MTTR by letting techs track issues through the network
- Objective and quick segmentation of service-impacting upstream issues that affect end-customer experience
- Clearly-indicated impulse noise and ingress to significantly speed resolving intermittent issues
- Extended frequency range – analyze up to 1.8 GHz
- DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM carrier identification and measurement
- Performance Scan –automated complete analysis with easy reporting
- TimeTrak – Level, DQI and MER tracked for up to 25 hours
- Real-time VIAVI Hyper-Spectrum™ overlapping FFT analysis instantly detects any transient interference and noise
- Portable MACTrak™ demodulates upstream signals to detect code word errors and linear distortions
- AutoChannel™ delivers content-intelligent tuning through an innovative method of automatic channel program detection and channel plan building.
- MPEG error visibility with live transport-stream display and post-capture analysis helps troubleshoot difficult video issues
- One-screen display shows all spectrum, level, and MER measurements of all channels (the world’s first)
- In-band and in-service fault measurements that standard spectrum analysis tools frequently miss, reducing repeat rates.
Este producto es compatible con StrataSync
StrataSync es una solución alojada y basada en la nube que permite gestionar los activos, la configuración y los datos de pruebas de los instrumentos de VIAVI, y garantiza que todos ellos tengan instalada la versión de software y las opciones más recientes. StrataSync Core admite la plataforma OneExpert sin coste alguno. StrataSync Plus también está disponible para las funciones de gestión de datos optimizadas.