- The 8800SX supports all modern land mobile radio technologies.
- The hybrid portable design is ideal for both bench and field test environments.
- The industry’s largest color touch-screen display simplifies operation and provides flexibility on the user interface.
- With an internal swappable battery that has up to 3 hours of battery life, the 8800SX is ideal for field applications.
- Power accuracy in the 8800SX rivals test equipment costing much more.
- Advanced automated test and alignment with support for the most radios in the market makes the 8800SX the most cost-effective radio test set on the market today.
- Fast VSWR and return loss plots provides field analysis of antennas, duplexers, and combiners.
- Accurate distance to fault measurements is useful for locating problems in cables used in vehicles and at remote sites.
- Multi-Language support includes Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, German, French, etc.
- Complete Analog Test System: The 8800SX includes the capability to perform direct connect type testing on a radio. All radio parameters including power, frequency error, modulation accuracy, receiver sensitivity, and audio performance are easily accessed and tested.
- Indoor Signal Coverage Testing using TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application.
Standards and technologies supported
- P25 Phase 2
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
- Positive Train Control
Key Technical Specifications
- Generator: -5 dBm to -125 dBm with ±1.5 dB (typical) accuracy
- Analyzer: -140 dBm to 500 watts power measurement range, accuracy to ±4%
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Display size: 30.5 cm (12 inches)
- Rugged: 30 G Shock
- Direct input power: 50 W Continuous, 125 W Cyclical
Planilha de dados
Manual/Guia do usuário
Software & Firmware Releases
Training & Services
August 4, 2020
March 5, 2019
Flashes de produtos
June 28, 2019