A complete range of SMART Optical Loss Test Sets for the newest applications including broadband, PONs and Gigabit Ethernet.
The new OLT-55 SMART Optical Loss Test Set is a universal instrument combining a light source and a power meter in a single unit for singlemode fibers from lab through to installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Three versions available including one FTTx version (1310/1550nm, 1310/1490/1550nm and 1310/1550/1625nm).
- Loss at up to 3 wavelengths measured and displayed simultaneously.
- Independent quick referencing for all built-in wavelengths whilst the instrument is in measurement mode by connecting the source and power meter via a patch fiber cable.
- Can be used as a standalone power meter or laser source with all the features of the OLS-55 SMART Optical Light Source and the OLP-55 SMART Optical Power Meter.
- Built-in auto-zeroing for very low power levels or high loss measurements.
- Built-in USB interface for easy remote control & report generation.
- New Visual Fault Locator option.
- New Host USB data storage option.
- Testing optical signals and systems including broadband, PONs and Gigabit Ethernet.
- For singlemode fibers in a lab environment, manufacturing (USB interface), installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Auto-lambda function provides automatic wavelength detectection to speed up testing.
- Power Meter input reflection trap to reduce reflection between adaptor and photodiode for increased accuracy.
- High output level stability due to built-in optical isolators.
- SMARTStar graphical user interface for fast and easy operation.
- SMARTEnergy power supply management system.
- A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation.
- Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.
- Traceable measurements to NIST/PTB standards for confidence in accuracy.
- One-handed operation in the field.