Board of Directors & Leadership
VIAVI Board Member, joined the VIAVI Board in February 2018.
Recognized in WomenInc Magazine’s 2019 Most Influential Corporate Board Directors.
SVP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, joined in September 2007.
Featured in a Vanguard Law Magazine article titled, ‘Defending IP through innovation’ March 2020.
- Non-executive, independent Chairman
- Annual election of directors
- Majority voting for directors in uncontested elections
- All committees are comprised of independent directors
- All members of the Audit Committee are Audit Committee Financial Experts
- Executive sessions of independent directors
- Annual Board, Individual Director and Committee evaluations
- Risk oversight by Board and Committees, including with respect to cybersecurity
- Procedures for shareholders to communicate directly with the Board
- Stock ownership requirements for directors and executives
- Annual advisory vote on executive compensation
- Annual review of Committee charters and Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Governance Committee oversight of environmental, social and governance matters
- No non-voting stock or multiple classes of stock