The VIAVI Fusion QT-600-10 is a carrier-grade, scalable, Ethernet probe that delivers the test and troubleshooting capabilities required to deploy Ethernet with confidence. An integral component of the VIAVI NetComplete® Service Assurance Solution, the Fusion QT-600-10 reduces operations costs with its streamlined service turn-up process and rapid segmentation abilities that quickly identify the source of the problem. The detailed test results generated by the Fusion QT-600-10 give service providers the confidence to guarantee service-level performance. Converting this information into proactive measures has a positive impact—building greater customer retention and loyalty and contributing to reduced operational costs by decreasing the deployment of multiple technicians to remote locations.
- Carrier grade Ethernet probe
- Centralized automated testing
- Combines active testing with passive monitoring
- Validates Ethernet services are turned up according to service level agreements (SLAs) optimizing long-term burn-in testing from a centralized location
- Troubleshoots and sectionalizes issues with Ethernet services using ping, traceroute, RFC-2544, and 802.1ag/Y.1731 standard testing
- Monitors network traffic, performs top N analysis, captures traffic, and applies filters/triggers to drill down into data and troubleshoot problems
- Supports up to 16 simultaneous active tests including ping, traceroute, RFC-2544 and 802.1ag/Y.1731 loopback/linktrace.
- Supports automatic Layer 2 or Layer 3 loopback mode and can automatically loopback various Network Interface Devices (NIDs).
- Supports 802.1aq VLAN environments controlling VLAN priority or IP priority settings using Diffserv and ToS bits
- Provides sophisticated filters and triggers for data capturing supporting both pcap and cap formats.
- Supports highly configurable input parameters for each test providing maximum flexibility for troubleshooting
Whitepaper und Bücher
Product Training Options
Self-Paced Online Training and Certification
Learn to use the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week followed by a certification test upon completion of all modules.
Virtual Classroom and Certification
Instructor led Coursework: Learn from an expert Instructor from the convenience of your desk. Build your skill sets using VIAVI Solutions products to test various technologies with test and certification upon completion.
On-Site Classroom and Live Lab Workshops with Certifications
Instructor led Coursework: Build expertise using your VIAVI products in live lab exercises with test and certification upon completion. Utilize optional workshop days for field test on your network with your instructor.
Mentorship Consulting & System Admin Training
Instruments: Mentorship Test Procedure Consultation: Application Engineer Days. One of our test experts will come to your site and conduct testing with your team to troubleshoot stubborn problems or write up test procedures.