The VIAVI NEON® Signal Mapper automates the geo-referencing, cloud storage, and 3D visualization of LMR test data for technicians who use VIAVI test equipment to record and analyze two-way radio signals inside buildings. Using the VIAVI 3550R or 8800SX test set, the integrated NEON Signal Mapper automatically collects geo-referenced signal measurement data, saving you valuable time and money.
- Provide continuous logging of data with a high density of data points, including within typically difficult to map stairwells, elevators, and tunnels.
- Supports rapid analysis of signal coverage with 3D visualization and easy export of time-stamped data
- A compare feature enables the current results to be compared with previous results.
- Includes report generation capability that empowers the user to quickly document the results.
- Combination of multiple paths enable the user to create a single 3D view of a mapped building
- Automatically calculate indoor location and correlate with radio signal data; eliminating manual check-ins.
- Remove data recording errors in complex buildings through automatic indoor path determination.
- Coverage heat maps can be visualized in two and three dimensions.
- Users can easily export all data collected in a iBwave format that can be opened in the iBwave Design Collection Module.
- Replay feature provides a playback of the walk test.