The PNT-6200 Series is perfect for achieving emerging requirements such as the recently introduced Executive Order 13905 that require the local generation of position (E911 requirements), and nanosecond-accurate UTC timing anywhere in the world, and optionally completely independent of any GNSS signal.
The PNT-6200 Series incorporates satellite time and location (STL)from signals in a Low Earth Orbit (LEO) constellation. These STL signals are up to 1000 times stronger than GPS allowing indoor reception. GNSS is relied on for timing synchronization for 4G and 5G nodes throughout the network, whether they be macro sites, small cells, femtocell, etc. Operators using PTP configurations realize that these PTP configurations often do not provide the needed accuracy.
The units are targeted at network operators, back-office timing applications, data centers, financial transaction timing, deep-indoors timing and positioning applications, ship-board timing applications, or R&D labs that require a GNSS independent timing and positioning reference.
- Built-in PTP Edge Grandmaster with Slave capability
- A solution for GPS denied environments
- Secure LEO broadcast will give you indoor capability when not available from GPS
- Stratum-0 PRTC-A ITU-T G.8272, NEBS certified¹
- Optional external holdover clock inputs for 10MHz and 1PPS
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO) receiver
- L1, L2, L3, L5 RTK GNSS Receiver
- Available with Rubidium, Double Oven OCXO
- PTP/IEEE-1588 EGM, 10MHz/1PPS
- Patented RF distribution output for legacy GPS systems
- Backward compatible with legacy GPS systems