Get It Right the First Time, Every Time
Learn the essentials of FTTA installation.
Fiber-to-the-Antenna Installation (FTTA)
Customers don’t get online, and contractors don’t get paid.
That’s what happens when a cell site isn’t installed properly. And that’s why every fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) cell site deployment must follow a strict high standard of quality. All cables and connectors—whether coax, fiber, or twisted pair—must be thoroughly certified, and every active and passive component in the antenna and cable system must be properly tested and performance-validated.
Watch these webinars to learn from VIAVI experts why and how to conduct these critical tests for FTTA installation, and the tools you need to do it right the first time, every time.
Webinar Series: FTTA Installation
Watch these webinars to learn about the required tests for FTTA installation, why they’re critical, and how to conduct them.
Service providers, network equipment manufacturers, and contractors work closely together to ensure all FTTA cell sites are installed with the highest quality, and all fiber, coax, and RF interfaces are tested and validated to ensure maximum ROI and QoS.
VIAVI Solutions offers comprehensive wireless installation and commissioning solutions designed to streamline workflows and simplify operations with centralized inventory and test equipment management, and consistent presentation of results. Our instruments and meters for FTTA installation offer high durability, ease of use, fast and accurate results, a best-in-the-industry warranty, and are approved by most tier-1 service providers.
- Webinar 1 Slides: Fiber Inspection and Connectivity
- Webinar 2 Slides: Cable and Antenna Test
- Webinar 3 Slides: Fronthaul Test
- Webinar 4 Slides: Fiber Certification
- Essentials of FTTA Installation: Overview
- Essentials of FTTA Installation: Fiber Inspection & Connectivity
- Essentials of FTTA Installation: Cable & Antenna Test
- Essentials of FTTA Installation: Fronthaul Installation Test
- Essentials of FTTA Installation: Fiber Certification
- CellAdvisor Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- FiberChek Probe Microscope
- CWDM OTDR Modules – 4100-Series for T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 V2 and 5800 Platforms
- T-BERD/MTS-4000 Multiple Services Test Platform
- T-BERD/MTS-2000 Handheld Modular Test Set
- T-BERD/MTS-4000 V2 Optical Test Platform
- T-BERD/MTS-5800 Handheld Network Tester