The PSD60-2R Fuel Quantity Test Set is an accurate, stable unit designed to test AC capacitance type fuel quantity measurement systems and their line replaceable components. The PSD60-2R, along with aircraft-specific interface units or cables*, provides complete capability to test most aircraft with AC capacitance systems.
The PSD60-2R performs these functions
- Measurement of total tank capacitance, individual tank units and compensators
- Simulation of capacitance for indicator calibration
- Simulation of compensator capacitance value for dry calibration
- Measurement of the insulation resistance of tank units and aircraft harness
- Measurement of coax center conductor to shield for fault isolation
- Display of capacitance resolution to 0.00 pF for accurate individual tank unit test¬ing (to 199.99 pF)
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately.
Available through your GSA supplier
These formerly Aeroflex offerings are now part of VIAVI. Click here for more on the acquisition and brand transition.
- Compatible with AD 98-20-40 & AD 99-03-04 compliant aircraft (Mod 6 and above)
- Modular design for high reliability and low maintenance
- Closed box calibration using front panel controls - performed annually
- Battery powered with percent of charge displayed
- Maintenance codes displayed to aid in troubleshooting
- Distance-to-Fault (DTF) Mode determines the "length" of the wire or the approximate distance to a break in the wire or shield
- Large selection of aircraft specific interface cables readily available
- Weight 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Width 14 in (35.6 cm)
- Height 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
- Depth 10.6 in (26.9 cm)
- Power 27 V, 150 mA maximum