The VIAVI ONT 800G ETHERNET Module was designed for the specific needs of multi-port Ethernet Lab & Production applications.
It provides 400G class Ethernet traffic generation with advanced Ethernet Alarm and Error testing. The VIAVI Test Packet Format with its high precision timing assures efficient Ethernet performance assessment.
The industry established layer based user interface and affordable hardware costs make it the preferred test instrument for new emerging 400G projects.
- Ensure eco-system interoperability
- Enable reliable performance
- Accelerate product validation
- 2 x QSFP-DD 400GE, including 400ZR
- Ethernet 400GE, 200GE
- Ethernet breakout 4 x 100GE, 4 x 50GE
- FEC Error Insertion and RX Statistics
- FEC Stress Testing for PAM-4 coded signals
- MAC/IP Alarms & Errors generation
- High Precision Delay Test
- Service Disruption Test
- Hardware Validation
- Multi-user and Test Automation support
Use Cases and Applications
- System development
- Ethernet traffic generation
- Transponder test - QSFP-DD / QSFP-56
- SVT - Ethernet Network Elements
- Manufacturing test
Learn more about 800g technology.
Instrument Care Support Plans
Save up the 50% of standard service prices and obtain priority service when you buy a bundled plan at the same time the instrument is purchased. Care Support Plans offer the best way to purchase extended warranty, premium technical support, self-paced training, and critical maintenance services like calibration services that include software and engineering change order update services to ensure your product is maintained with current software and a calibration certificate. These discounted plans are 2-5 years long when purchased upfront with your VIAVI instruments.
VIAVI Care Support
VIAVI Care Support for Existing Equipment
FleetCare plans can be customized to include any service entitlements on your fleet of existing equipment. Please fill out a Service Contracts form for a quote.