TeraVM is an application and security performance validation solution and is used for functional and performance testing of both the network function and service deployment, covering a range of network and security devices providing comprehensive coverage for assessment of:
- Vulnerability exposure: TeraVMs cybersecurity threat database enables users assess security perimeter performance with the latest cybersecurity threats
- Access/Authentication/Authorization: TeraVM supports the widest range of 3rd party VPN clients, Single Sign On (SAML) and endpoint remote access connection (EAP-MD5)
- Policy management: TeraVM’s per flow emulation of endpoints and applications enables validation of several policy management solutions; including BYOD and blacklisted URL/DNS
- Download the data sheet
Test With Real VPN Clients
TeraVM can be used to act as many individual users on a network, including VPN based users such as Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN clients with applications, Cisco AnyConnect IPsec VPN clients with applications. This is not ‘simulation’ of VPN traffic, but rather TeraVM acting as real remote workers making many individual valid connections on Cisco FTD/ASA and sending and receiving application flows. TeraVM measures both performance of VPNs and applications in real time. TeraVM also emulates and measures other VPN clients at scale.
Targeted Device Testing - VIAVI is used extensively in testing performance of secure VPN appliance, enterprise call management devices, firewalls, IMS Session Border Controllers and layer 4-7 application scalability. Read more about our VPN Client Emulation use case
Minimize Risk with Threat Analysis
With almost daily reports of security breaches and a large number of firms reporting the detection of an attempted attack on their organisation’s IT systems, never before has it been so critical as to identify where potential security vulnerabilities exist.
Security and attack types take on many guises from bot-attacks to employee credential theft and impersonation on the network.
Many online reports today typically highlight breaches in the form of:
- Viruses, spyware or malware: the outcome of which is theft of money, intellectual property
- Weak or non-existing security access policies: Internally a weak BYOD policy, external poorly implemented authentication service
- Impersonation: via phishing emails or access to fraudulent online websites
- Securing for the unknown, finding vulnerabilities with TeraVM
Knowing where potential vulnerabilities exist is key to enabling greater and more robust security. The challenge for many is the need to validate the reliability of secure access technologies, BYOD device policies and to continually monitor security perimeter performance.
Read more with our Cybersecurity Threat Analysis use case
Fallstudie (Case Study)
Handbücher und Bedienungsanleitungen
Whitepaper und Bücher
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards