We have worked closely with VIAVI as a leader in communication test and measurement to ensure that our public safety radios are always mission ready.
- The 3920B features a low phase noise RF signal generator for performing critical receiver testing required on critical communication radios.
- The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
- The instrument provides a comprehensive range of general-purpose analog measurement facilities as well as advanced digital test options.
- To make you more productive, the 3920B is not only simple to use but has features that make testing a radio quick and repeatable.
- The 3920B features easy-to-read meters with Pass/Fail color coding for instant Go/NoGo testing. With these easy-to-configure meters, you can set up unique Pass/Fail parameters for each radio type that you are testing.
- Includes a host of automatic test and alignment for the most popular radios in the industry.
Standards and technologies supported
- P25 Phase 2
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
Key Technical Specifications
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Timebase: 0.01 ppm + aging
- Generate level range: +10 dBm to -130 dBm with ±1 dB accuracy (typical)
- Generator phase noise: <-110 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- RF analyzer range: -130 dBm to 125 watts measurement range
- Direct input power: 50 W Continuous, 125 W Cyclical
Handbücher und Bedienungsanleitungen
Whitepaper und Bücher
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards
Produkte im Überblick