The 3030 Series PXI RF Digitizers used with a 3010 Series synthesizer module provide precision conversion of RF signals into digital IF or I and Q data. Used with PXI Studio application software, the 3030 Series RF Digitizer family provides class leading vector signal analysis of RF signals with functionality and performance ideally matched to the needs of RF test systems for manufacturing and design verification.
There are 4 different RF Digitizers to choose from. Each model provides a different combination of RF frequency range and measurement bandwidth.
All 3030 Series RF Digitizer modules offer high linearity, low noise, excellent level accuracy and superior IF flatness, making them especially suited for the analysis of WLAN, WMAN and 2G, 3G and 4G cellular radio signals as well as general purpose analog and complex modulation signals used in modern communication systems.
- PXI Models 3030C, 3035, 3035C, 3036
- Frequency ranges 250 kHz to13 GHz
- 36 MHz or 90 MHz wide digitized bandwidth (1 dB)
- 13 or 14 bit ADC resolution
- Variable sample rates up to 250 MSa/s
- 75 dB spurious and intermodulation free dynamic range
- Excellent level accuracy of typically 0.3 dB
- Noise spectral density -150 dBm/Hz
- Fast frequency and level settling
- Up to 512 MByte sample memory
- Real time streaming output of sample data
- 'PXI Studio' VSA/VSG application software
Optional signal analysis software applications enable each RF Digitizer to perform physical layer measurements to characterize a range of system personalities. All RF Digitizer modules offer high linearity, low noise and excellent level accuracy making them especially suited for the analysis of WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, 2G, 3G and 4G cellular radio signals.