The combination of the CD, PMD and AP test functions allows network operators, fiber installers and dark fiber providers to characterize any fiber systems including new technologies, such as CWDM/DWDM with ROADM and high speed 10 GigE, 10 Gbps and 40 Gbps+ networks.
- Reduce fiber handling: One connection dispersion testing combining CD, PMD and AP measurements in a single module
- Increase field productivity: Perform CD/PMD/AP tests in less than 2 minutes!
- No performance compromise: measurement over entire wavelength range and high dynamic range to face any test situations
- Qualify xWDM high-speed networks for up to 400/800G transmission.
- Characterize buried, aerial, submarine cables, amplified and non-amplified links, short to ultra-long haul.
- Test amplified and non-amplified links
- Fiber characterization for Submarine Cable Networks
Innovative Phase Shift method for accurate and very fast CD measurement
- Fixed analyzer PMD test method with best performance and ruggedness in the market
- Cover the entire wavelength range (1260 to 1640nm) with high dynamic range (up to 58dB)
- Work in conjunction with wide range of handheld or modular light sources