The F-16 IFF Coupler Kit provides isolated IFF Interrogator and Transponder testing to eliminate the need for DD-1494 frequency authorization. It solves the problem of over-the-air testing resulting in unreliable radiated power and transponder minimum trigger level testing in a high multi-path ramp and hangar environment.
This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
These formerly Aeroflex offerings are now part of VIAVI. Click here for more on the acquisition and brand transition.
- Interrogator coupler mounts over the aircrafts’ four element interrogator antenna array
- Transponder coupler mounts over top and bottom transponder antennas
- Interrogator coupler kit supports all blocks of F-16 aircraft
- Transponder coupler kit supports all F-16 blocks except F-16A/B, blocks 10/20
- Interfaces with most IFF ramp test equipment
- EMI gasketing eliminates stray transmissions and interference
- Eliminates DD-1494 requirement
- Reliable effective radiated power
- Transponder minimum trigger level testing