The F-16 IFF Coupler Kit provides isolated IFF Interrogator and Transponder testing to eliminate the need for DD-1494 frequency authorization. It solves the problem of over-the-air testing resulting in unreliable radiated power and transponder minimum trigger level testing in a high multi-path ramp and hangar environment.
This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
- Interrogator coupler mounts over the aircrafts’ four element interrogator antenna array
- Transponder coupler mounts over top and bottom transponder antennas
- Interrogator coupler kit supports all blocks of F-16 aircraft
- Transponder coupler kit supports all F-16 blocks except F-16A/B, blocks 10/20
- Interfaces with most IFF ramp test equipment
- EMI gasketing eliminates stray transmissions and interference
- Eliminates DD-1494 requirement
- Reliable effective radiated power
- Transponder minimum trigger level testing