CPRIAdvisor is an interference monitoring solution comprising a stationary cell-site probe (CAP-100), optional expansion modules (CAE-100) to increase monitoring port density for distributed antenna systems (DAS) or centralized radio access network (RAN) topologies, and a remote management program (CAM-100) that controls the probes and monitors test results.
- Visibility: CPRIAdvisor increases RF visibility by performing continuous monitoring of the mobile spectrum and allowing remote access to expedite maintenance and problem resolution
- Scalability: CPRIAdvisor is based on network probes with RF over Fiber (RFoFiber) technology, and can de-map RF components from fiber front-haul (CPRI or OBSAI) with flexibility in port density, providing solutions for any type of cell-site. Whether it is a macro cell with a smaller number of front-haul fiber links or a large DAS/C-RAN with hundreds of front-haul links, CPRIAdvisor solution can handle both.
- Efficiency: Depending on the network configuration, CPRIAdvisor can save more than 50% in terms of time and cost by offering unmatched maintenance efficiencies, and ultimately providing better mobile services and end user experience.
- Macro-Cell RF spectrum monitoring
- C-RAN/DAS RF spectrum monitoring
- Alarm monitoring and notification
- CPRI/OBSAI layer-2 alarm monitoring
- Optical received (RX) power meter
- RSSI alarm logging (saved with spectrum data and alarm details)
- PIM detection and alarm logging (saved with spectrum data and alarm details)
- Real time spectrum measurement
- RF spectrum analysis with multiple-trace and markers
- Spectrum logging and replay
- Spectrum logging for extended measurements (e.g. 7 days up to 12 trace at a time).
- Spectrum/spectrogram replay capability for post analysis.
- Easy to set up
- Stores up to ten thousand CPRI profiles in allowing auto-configuration for proper RF measurements (IQ de-mapping) of any RRH.
- Profile database editing, enabling faster configuration in multi-site topologies.