- Maintains and displays a complete inventory list of DSAM/RSAM units.
- Configures network settings, security protection, and firmware upgrades for up to 100 DSAMs.
- Updates the DSAMs in the field with the correct channel plans.
- Ensures consistency and correct field measurements to eliminate errors.
- Stores limit plans and deploys them to the DSAMs in the field.
- Displays test results that can then be archived into individual work folders.
- Enables supervisors to share data with technicians to improve troubleshooting.
- Helps supervisors track technician productivity and accuracy.
- Ensures that test setup is consistent and correct and that DSAMs are used correctly.
- Eliminates return service calls and retesting caused by incorrect test setup.
- Enables supervisors to manage both meter assets and technicians with one software application.
- Supports up to 100 DSAMs.
- Sends data to and receives test results from DSAMs in the field via the local area network (LAN) or RF plant.
- Notifies managers when specific DSAMs need calibration or updates.
- Saves time and resources by entering data only once.